Welcome to Boothbay Harbor Rotary
On behalf of the 70 community leaders comprising the Boothbay Harbor Rotary, we would like to personally reach out to you to thank you all for your past contributions and future commitments to your community. We ask you to be an inspiration.
Your local Rotary is part of a larger family network of 35,000 clubs, 1.2 million members, and occupying a seat at the United Nations. In the last 10 years our local Rotary has, with negligible administrative overhead, contributed nearly half a million dollars to charitable needs both in this community and globally. Of this amount, appx 78% of contributions have been allocated to meet local community needs and the remaining 22% to serve global programs overseen by Rotary clubs throughout the world - always fun and never a dull moment!
No longer requiring weekly attendance, we ask instead for engagement. Be involved in at least one activity, whether in service or management. Help us bring the new generation in Rotary to your community.
In short, Rotary offers instant connections with other community leaders, an opportunity to serve, and an extended family worldwide.
Engaged persons of all ages are welcome as guests or as prospective members, be it seasonally or year-round.
Like us on Facebook, call me at 410 353 3861 and let me host you at one of our next meetings or events. Your contribution will broaden your visibility and impact on your community.
Alice Neily Mutch, President 2018-2019