Recognition and Awards
Rotary Fdn Supporters
Donation Items List
Contact Auction Team
Becoming A Member
Use Our Clubhouse!
- Acceptable Electric / Electronic Items:
- Lamps and lighting of all sorts.
- Small table-top stereos, radios, and electronic music instruments in good working order (excluding organs). (If you want to donate a flat-panel TV in working order, please ask your local Rotarian about it.)
- (Laptop computers in most any condition are accepted and forwarded to Grahamtastic, a program for hospitalized children.)
- New, in original package, household appliances.
- Unacceptable Electric / Electronic Items:
- Any and all used 110v household appliances (televisions, microwaves, Air conditioners, stoves and refrigerators, toasters, skillets, coffee makers, heating pads or blankets, etc.).
- Desktop Computers / printers/ scanners/ CRT monitors &/or peripherals of any sort.
- (Flat panel monitors, in working order, are accepted. We sell them on Craig’s List).
- Acceptable Furniture: Most any and all are welcome.
- Unacceptable Furniture:
- Sofa Beds, Futon mattresses.
- Top and Box Mattresses and all bedding materials and pillows.
- Couches must be very clean and in very good condition, or they will be refused.
- Pianos of all types, and organs of all types.
- Acceptable Tools, etc.: Any and all tools, yard implements, boating or golf equipment.
- Misc. Unacceptable Items:
- Exercise Equipment of any type.
- Wood Stoves